Monday, April 17, 2006

Therabands....


According to the Physical Therapist I am doing OK. I am wishing the whole process was faster, but I am healing as fast as possible. It is amazing how much I feel the improvement each day in my shoulder. I have moved to the next level of stretch cord which means I am getting stronger. There is still a little bit of pain associated with certain directions of lifting my arm, but slowly it is getting better. I started throwing a little yesterday and running in the sand. My quads feel it today. I did no road running.

If it all works out, I am hoping to do a trail run next Sunday.

I plan on a Run tonight while Sierra is in Theatre. 6:30 – 7:30

I will report how that goes.

The Boston Marathon was run today. I can not fathom how fast these humans are. I fantasize about breaking 20 minutes in a 5 K and these folks are running 14 and change. Hats off to spectacular athletes. The great thing I just realized, It will be MUCH easier for me to shave time of my marathon pace than for them! (Laughing)
4:21 - I have a goal of 2:56, but I think that may be too ambitious, I think that 4:11 is a better goal for Hartford. We'll see. I still wanna get a coach.
Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home