Monday, April 03, 2006

How fast the fitness level declines!


I ran for two miles today at a reasonable pace. at about 9:30 pace. OMG I have to say it felt good to be running, however, I can not fathom running 6 miles at this point, let alone a marathon! It has only been 8 weeks since Birmingham! Perhaps it is just cobwebs, but sheesh, my lungs hurt, my legs felt like lead. The nice thing was that the shoulder did not seem to bother me at all. I had full swing motion for my running stride. I will say that I kept it slower intentionally so as to not put more strain on the shoulder. I do not know what the doc is gonna say tomorrow, but I hope I get to start Physical Therapy.

More tomorrow.

2 miles 19:38, at this rate I will never have to buy running shoes again! BTW, I have given up the search for the MP3 player and found one on ebay for $34. I will take my loss and continue on, but it does kinda irritate me.

Be well,

Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home