Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What's Next? I Need Some Help Deciding

Tonight I walk, It is Tuesday, my normal Ultimate Night, but tonight I will walk fast/ not run for an hour. Since the Marathon and the injury, I have had total lack or focus and motivation. That can stop tonight. I have been on an eating binge of sorts as well. Last night I dug to the bottom of the pantry and found a sleeve of shortbread cookies. I gave my son 1 cookie. I am doing OK during the day, but come dinner and beyond, I am not doing so well, that can again stop today. One day at a time, I will march toward the next goal. I have a firm committment to do the Greater Hartford Marathon. I have not signed up for it yet, however, I have to perform an audit of a company in the area and I am scheduling it for October.

I would like to have a marathon in June or July as a stepping stone. There are not that many especially in the South that time of year, so I would have to travel, I need to convince my Wife that this is important enough to spend a weekend (Romantic getaway? the marathon only takes half a day!----Right!)

Here are a list of the city choices in the US:
I have Family (extended in the Duluth area) Grandma's Marathon
Giant Grin!

Anyhow, we'll just have to see. Tonight I walk, and I do NOT overeat.

Curtai

June
2006 6/3/06 God's Country Marathon Coudersport PA
6/3/06 Caring Foundation of Montana Governor's Cup Marathon Marysville MT
6/3/06 Green River Marathon Kent WA
6/3/06 Newport Marathon Newport OR
6/3/06 Ridge Runner Races Cairo WV
6/3/06 Salt Lake City Marathon Salt Lake City UT
6/3/06 Sunburst Marathon South Bend IN
6/4/06 Casper Wyoming Marathon Casper WY
6/4/06 Deadwood-Mickelson Trail Marathon Deadwood SD
6/4/06 Marathon de la Baie Charlo NB
6/4/06 Coca-Cola Zero Rock 'n' Roll Marathon San Diego CA
6/4/06 San Juan Island Marathon Friday Harbor WA
6/4/06 Steamboat Marathon Steamboat Springs CO
6/10/06 Footstock Race Weekend Cochrane AB
6/10/06 Hatfield-McCoy Marathon Williamson WV
6/10/06 City of Rexburg Teton DAM Marathon Rexburg ID
6/11/06 Edge to Edge Marathon Ucluelet BC
6/11/06 Estes Park Marathon Estes Park CO
6/11/06 UCC Coffee Kona Marathon Keauhou-Kona HI
6/11/06 Lake Placid Marathon Lake Placid NY
6/11/06 North Olympic Discovery Marathon Port Angeles WA
6/11/06 Walk With Me Marathon Eugene OR
6/11/06 EUGENE Walk With Me Marathon, Half-Marathon Eugene OR
6/17/06 Mangum Track Club Boogie Marathon Ellerbe NC
6/17/06 Grandma's Marathon Duluth MN
6/17/06 Marathon-to-Marathon Marathon IA
6/17/06 Mayo Midnight Marathon Mayo YT
6/17/06 Mayor's Midnight Sun Marathon Anchorage AK
6/18/06Estes Park Marathon Estes Park CO
6/18/06 Johnny Miles Marathon New Glasgow NS
6/18/06 Manitoba Marathon Winnipeg MB
6/18/06Swan Lake Marathon Viborg SD
6/24/06 Pacific Crest Marathon Sunriver OR

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

I'm afraid you're too late with Grandmas Marathon - registration has closed already. Sorry.

Hey, how did you know that I look out for certain star constellations? My favourite happens to be Orion as well, with Canis Major to his left and Taurus to his right. Then, Taurus includes red Aldebaran, which is part of the V that makes up the Hyades, and if you look further to your right you come to Mars (for the time being), which looks just like Aldebaran, then the Pleiades ... ok, I'll shut up now.

How's the shoulder coming along?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home