Friday, March 17, 2006

The Goal

THe next Baby Step is to make it 3 more weeks. That is when I see the Doctor again. I feel better after having an exact diagnosis that I understood. I am being more careful with my arm not because I want the bone to heal. I am hoping like heck that there is no soft tissue damage. A possibility according to Dr. Silberberg. I think what I learned from the last visit was how to research the condition. I have a non-displaced fracture of the Humerus Greater Tuberosity (Where the roatator Cuff attaches)

In my mind I have it that I MIGHT be able to play Ultimate in our local Tournament. I have been bargaining with the Good Lord to heal me so I can. We shall see!

Also she does not want any bouncing associated with running. I am supposed to find a stationary bike. Now where will I find that, without joining a gym.

Till laters,
Curtai

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

I think you should listen to your doctor and take it easy. All that bouncing that comes with running is bound to prolong the injury.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Curtai said...

I agree THomas, I will be looking for the stationary bike.

Curtai

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home