Monday, March 13, 2006

Irritated

I have been looking forward to today for a while and with a simple phone call my entire world gets rearranged around some other person. "She has been delayed in surgury" I am sure that is probably true, or that is exactly what I would say if I were a surgeon who's kids are sick, either way I am rescheduled. (GRRRR) The universe has its reasons, but GRRRR notheless.

Now the age old question, do I change from Stephanie Silberberg to someone else at say Othopedic Associates? Or do I leave it alone and take the rescheduled appointment and behave like a good little boy. It is not like I am going to be better tomorrow either way, but the sooner we get on with this the sooner my mind can have a plan.

I do not need to pout, but that is what I WANT to do, how juvenile is that. Welcome to my brain. Funny thing is I woke up this am at 4:30 just to obsess about how today was going to go. Now all THAT is wasted time too. (Perhaps it was wasted to begin with)

Go to a happy place....

Be well
your wak Job,
Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home