Thursday, March 09, 2006

Actual Sweat

This is a sweat bee, why do they call it that?


Today I Sweated, I am not convinced that sweated is the proper past tense of the word sweat, however I suppose you get my meaning. It was about 75F with a thin layer of clouds out so I went out for my speed walk and I could not help breaking into a slow run, I kept my bad wing tucked up close to me so the shoulder movement was minimal.

I have to say my legs hurt a little after a mile from atrophy. I do not know how fast one falls from being marathon able to not marathon able. If anyone knows, please tell me.

I just have to say that it was sort of motivating. I go to talk to my life coaches tonight, yes I have life coaches, a group of guys that have, been there done that, we meet for Sushi each Thursday. I have missed more than I have made the last month, so it will be great to relate the latest adventures and see if they can tell me where I have done right and where I was "Off the beam".

2 miles 24 minutes < now that is slow, but a run nonetheless, and I Sweated

Vaya con Dios
Curtai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweated is correct. Thanks for thinking about grammar. Love you. Jan

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home