Thursday, February 02, 2006

February


GRRRRR.
That is about all I have to say so far today. Florida Rain, Love it. Ankle deep water now my shoes and socks are soaked. I have entirely too much to do and not enough time to do it all. I realize it is all a gift. But right now I am lacking perspective.

GRRRR, More when I am not ill. 10 Lousy minutes makes or breaks my morning. 10 Minutes and I am late for work, I walk into the morning production meeting late, I am snapping at kids my wife and the morning is ruined.

My part is that I can get up earlier myself and not count on anyone else to do anything. If I am ready, then those 10 minutes will not matter. Personal responsibility is a bear.

There is a prayer that goes like this. "God grant me the serinity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can and wisdon to know the difference." Even as I write I am settling down. Good, now on with life.

Ridiculous, absolutely rediculous to spend energy on conflict. Emotional hangover and physical exhaustion are the only results. GRRRRRRRR.

More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home