Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Guidance, other than myself



Note to self, don't hold the silver finisher's blanket behind you because you will look lame in the one finisher picture taken by a professional!

Anyhow, Its Tuesday and its Ultimate Night. Did I mention that I really like Ultimate? Anyhow, Show up for some drills (which double for my speed workout)

Ran at lunch today I felt strong and had a good pace. I have gotten to the point where I think I could use some guidance. I mean I run for the joy of running and to stay in shape. The competitor in me wants to be the best I can, so in my usual compulsive way I dig every bit of information about a given subject until I am thoroughly confused. Anyhow, I believe that I am approaching a place where I will need a little guidance to continue to improve. I am open to suggestions, and I called our local track club to see if anyone was available. No luck, apparently there are not Track Coaches in our area that specialize in mature athletes! I guess it does not make a difference, mechanics are mechanics right? I will keep looking and keep you posted.

Vaya con Dios Corriendadores

Curtai

WTD 21

YTD 70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home