Friday, January 27, 2006

Torn between Two Ultimate and Marathon



I am heading a team going to Mud Bowl 25 in Talledega Abalama on the weekend after the B'ham Marathon. I am not sure about this back to back endeavor as I know that as thrashed as I felt after the marathon at Disney, it was nothing comared to post Ultimate Tournament pain. Why do I do both. Hmmm one is ultra social Ultimate and the other is very singular. I really like both. Both are extremes. It seems that I still wind up at extremes even after all these years of "getting better" :)

Check out the Ultimate pages for the latest banter and chat
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/ecuc/
and
www.emeraldcoastultimate.com


I ran today for the first time in a few days. I was so Pissed off at work this morning that I HAD to do something or I was going to shove my foot so far down my own throat that surgury would have been necessary. The run helped as did a short talk with Robia. I did not specifically note the time distance was 4.3 and the time was around 40 minutes I think.

Anyhow, I hope that there is joy in your day.
Vaya Con Dios
Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home