Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Anniversary (Tomorrow)


Robia has helped me today with my workout. I had to move about 15 huge boxes of books. They were heavy! Anyhow, that is cool.

I am not sure what I will be running in the morining, it is either is goona be 14 or 20. Some of that depends on how tonight goes. By the way tomorrow is our anniversary. Very cool, we have been married for 13 years now. Tonight we have a sitter and will go out on the town. She says there is no gift exchange tonight, but we'll have something tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I better get rolling now. I just wanted to say hi for today.

Robia, Thanks for being you. You are a wonderful wife and mother. I would marry you all over again! I love you. Happy 13th. Love, Curt.

Vaya Con Dios.
Curtai

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary sweetheart. I am blessed to have you in my life. We make a good team. We have hads a very busy year, as always, and I look forward to many more. By the way, it is twelve years, but we have been together 13 1/2, but who's counting. It has been a good run so far. Gotta Go. Keep up the good work. Robia

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary I was there at the beginning and I was in the wedding and I hope and pray I'll be with you guys up high in the ever after. I love you both! I am sorry about the shoulder,this to will pass, let it. I miss yall. Leanne

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home