Monday, January 16, 2006

Sunday Ultimate


I thought this was one of the most facinating costumes I have seen. This lady would walk around on stilts and move next to a tree, and you would not see her until she moved.

I Played Ultimate on Sunday and my legs are just still like lead. I am not sure how to train for the Birmingham Marathon. Do I launch into the same schedule I had for Disney or rest some more.... My plan is to back the schedule up for disney as if the finish date is for the Birmingham marathon and repeat the last month of training.

We'll see how it works. Hills hills hills, ugh I am really worried about them. I could go to the local stadium and run stairs to simulate the hills.

Probably the best choice is to not stress out about them and just know that the pace will slow on up hills and increase a bit going down hill. You know the bear about that is that means I spend more time going up hills. (This was a revalation years ago when cycling on California's Central coast). It will not be as pronounced as on the bike during the run however.

Be well, Vaya con Dios.
Curtai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you find the time, Energizer Bunny? Robia

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home