Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Blahs


I have to say that the Marathon Glow seems to have dulled to a proud moment. I keep the medal above my desk to remind me. I will say that I am still recovering, so the legs are not cooperating with the new plan. I will run 4 today at lunch then play Ultimate tonight. There still seems to be a "heavyness" about my legs.

I suppose that will go away with a little more time, not that I have much time.......... Birmingham Looms. I have made the necessary arrangements so there is no pulling out barring something unforseen.

Some days are Diamonds, some days are Dogs, some days are just in the middle somewhere.

Todays lunch run maybe in the rain as well! We'll see.

I must say that the Butterfly house at the University of Florida was a nice little side trip, well worth the time. That makes me smile.

Vaya con Dios.
Curtai

GRRRRRRRRRRRR - I had to take the car to the shop and thus I do not have a way to get home to run at lunch, it is raining and I am not sure how the turnout will be at ultimate. double GRRRRRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home