Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shhhhhhhh - Wales





I had a nice little run yesterday. I did not time it but I just went a different route than normal. I find that I can be a creature of habit. This latest idea of running meditation would be best done on ultra familiar courses in my opinion as the interesting things to look at are diminished. The familiarity of it all creates a better place for my mind to be quiet and to listen to the devine.

I am so frickin new to this, but I do believe it may become the modus operandi.
Quiet and plant those love based thought in the fertile valley of my mind.

I will admit that I am concerned about time to run the long ones right now. I think my next long run will be in Wales on Monday.

I do not think that Robia Reads this very often if ever, so I can tell you that I got her a cool ********** for her birthday and ********** for Christmas.

She thinks I am so behind (She would be right) But those things are handled! WOO HOO.

Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home