Monday, December 04, 2006

Nice morning Run

I am trying to get up early and run 3 days in the early AM. This morning was like pulling teeth to get out of that warm bed......

Run My 6.2 mile loop in just over an hour so it was no land speed record, but it was out the door. I am focusing right now on breathing and a running meditation. I have been reading about it in

http://www.amazon.com/Running-Spiritual-Path-Breathing-Meditating/dp/0312308868/sr=8-4/qid=1165244943/ref=sr_1_4/105-1642339-6752433?ie=UTF8&s=books

I hope to use it to clear my head a little better.

This week is shaping up really busy,
Gifts, for the west coast
Luminaries this weekend
Pack for a whirlwind to Europe Sun thru Wed
Boss is out again today.
New Dog

Try to Run ..... LOL, I was supposed to get in a 12 this weekend and failed, will 2 6's count?

I did make a 36 minute run of my 4.3 mile loop on Friday so it is not all bad.

My diet and will power for food is down right now, so hopefully I don't become a blimp.

This is all very stream of conciousness writing with no real rhyme or reason, but alas that is how my head is right now......

TTYL Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home