Friday, November 24, 2006

Running the Shoulder of Death!

Weight at 163.5 Need to drop 5 lbs, or rather just not gain during the Holidays!
Too many yummy treats out there to temp this tortured soul.

Running
Wed 4.3 in 39 minutes
Thursday Night I ran in Panama City Florida, In the dark on a road that has high speed traffic. Nothing lik running where the 70 MPH cars are about 3 feet from you when they pass in the dark. Not my smartest choice. I'll know next time.

I ran for 7 miles in about 1:10

I was going to do a half Mary on Dec 9th but it seems too much... I leave for Wales on that Sunday and the comination would be too much to handle for me and my family.

I hope all is well for you.

On a side note, I seem to be getting back to a spiritual center, which feels pretty good.
"Its not having what you want, its wanting what you have" so I am going to soak up The Son....Heh.

Curtai Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home