Friday, November 24, 2006

Playing the Blues, that's my Boy




Now if this is not one of the coolest pictures you have ever seen, well then you must not be as biased as me.

The holidays are here like a freight train.

This weekend

Prep and have a yardsale tomorrow. Put up lights and try not to trip the neighborhood transformer. LOL, get in a longish (12 miler), Play a little Ultimate on Sunday (if anyone else will show up). Next weekend is Christmas party, with the following week a trip to Europe. Oh yeah and a bunch of stuff going on in between. Robia's Birthday is on the 13th, do not let me forget! Joshua's B-day is the 29th of Dec.

Doctor's appointment for this freakin shoulder on the 6th..... Wow I am busier than I thought. I think we are going to try to get a puppy to have the puppy fall out of the box, Christmas Morning, I'll post some photos if that happens.

Anyhow, I wish you and yours the Merriest of Christmas' and the BEST new year.

Curtai Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Looks like a busy schedule

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home