Thursday, December 14, 2006

Running in Wales


Well I have to say that running in Wales was interesting, but it was cold wet and tough. I think to live there you would need webbed feet. I ran for about an hour and a half round the town of Pontypool before I went back to the hotel to collapse. Usk road to the end. There was an old cemetary where the stones were from the 15oos pretty cool. They drive fast on tight winding roads and made me frightened for my life.

Thomas, I feel for you with the weatehr you seem to have to deal with, It would be tough to deal with that much rain.

I will try to write more about it but it really was not that remarkable.

My weight is up somewhat at 165.5 and I do not like that at all. It is coming quick time to do something about it......

I may have to resort to all of the tricks. I might even have to spark up the old food diary again.
Hey maybe I should just keep it here. No, to difficult.

Anyhow, life is ok although I am having an exestential crisis of what is it all about....... more on that later.

For now, it is time to go to more meetings.

Curtai Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home