Monday, November 06, 2006

Lunch Time Runs

Enjoying the time off. I will begin again in ernest at the beginning of December. I am thinking that I want to jump back into sooner as this schedule has Pensacola as a simple long training run for Boston. I will look at the schedule and see what pops out. I was considering using the next three weeks to ramp up by doing week 1 2times and week 2 twice and so on until I catch up with the actual training program.....

I should actually figure out what to do with my shoulder until that time...

Anyhow

4.2 miles 37:45, 9:00 min/mile

I would like to see the pace drop to about 8:45s or there about in the not too distant future.

Tuesday will be Ultimate
I would like to find time for about an 8-10 miler this week sometime just to see if I can still go that far......LOL

I am so paranoid that I will lose all of my distance base. In retrospect, If I had really trained hard, I bet I could melt another 10 minutes off my Marathon time...... Am I willing?

Not sure....

Curtai Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home