Thursday, December 28, 2006

Long Runs and a few Pounds

Sheesh, I have told many of you that my running was in part to keep the weight off. Well during the holidays last year I did not have any trouble keeping the weight off. This year, another story, every little cookie, each bit of stuffing, and Turkey and candy and Jeez, everything is killing me with weight. I finally topped at 170 a full ten pounds over my upper goal weight. I suppose this is my "Oh My F*(*^$(*ing God weight. I know how hard it is to lose that 55 pounds. This simply must stop here. I was good yesterday for one in a row. Here is what has been getting me though, I can string two days together, then I fall off the wagon.

My pants are tight, I have Chub Rub again (I Hate when your thighs rub together and you get a rash) THis does not happen at 160. it starts at 165...... I feel completely out of control.

All I can control is today, right now. I did well for breakfast and now it is lunch time. I will do OK and for afternoon snack, but dinner is where my bain lies.

There needs to be
NO food past 7 PM. Do not feed the beast. TV shows during late night are the worst time. I could lift weights or somethign in front of the tube, but it appears that the TV and the couch suck the will out of me. I wonder how that is, that a remote and a TV can cause such difficulty.

Well whaddyagonnado, I can do my best for the rest of today and try to get in a run now.

Cya,
Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home