Thursday, April 20, 2006

Six Miles

Well folks the broken arm
is slowly healing. I have been going to Physical Therapy 3 times a week now.
I
have to say that this seems like a pretty good racket. I mean I show
up,
am
doing all the work, they are sort of coaching me, but
essentially
not, do
this
then this use this machine for 4
minutes.... ETC ETC.
THey seem
to have it
pretty
easy!

Now I am not going to argue
with the results
as they have
been pretty good. I am getting better each
day!

I am
going
to try to run
6 miles tonight nice and slow....
lets see if I die!

Curtai


Two wild 7 year olds got in the way of my 6 miles but I still did 4.5 in 44:06, No pain in my arm, lots of pain in my legs, but the is just wimpy haven;t been running legs.

I will survive!
I will marathon again.
Yeah for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home