Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shoes


If you put on the right pair of shoes and show up, that is half the battle. When I look through my closet I have many shoes. Shoes for all sorts of times, places and conditions. I have work shoes, hiking shoes, running shoes, former running shoes, regular cross trainers, sandals, golf shoes etc etc. Some of these show me things that I do not have time for right now some show me what I am actively engaged in at present.

As to the running shoes, I have three pair of Brooks Adrenaline. I have affectionately names them Blue Ones, Orange Ones and Yellow Ones. The blues have been with me for a few hundred miles and two marathons. The orage ones are perhaps 100 miles old and the yellow ones are probably 50 miles old. I still rotate all three, but I do not know when it is time to put blue ones out to pasture. Further, I do not know how to keep track of the miles on each pair. I suppose if I was diligent in keeping a running journal, then I could do it there. or perhaps here If I can remember.

I played Ultimate last night and made two longish throws that hurt a bit, but did not damage anything, I tumbled twice also without significant issues. I HAVE to be careful, but playing "careful" is always a way to get hurt. I have tow pair of cleats for ultimate, the old ones need to go to pasture as I wear the New ones exclusively. Shoes Shoes Shoes.

Just call me Amelda Marcos.
Curtai

Ultimate 2 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home