Thursday, July 06, 2006

Obsession



Can anyone tell me why I am so obsessive? I have had it in my head now for a month or so, that I need a motorcycle, rephrase, I want one. BAD. What does that have to do with the running blog. Well in a word the same nut that drives me to marathon distances, also makes me want to hit the open road on a bike,,,, I can see out on the road, in charge of my own destiny, only having to worry about the next gas station or water table...... get the comparison. I can be mentally on the open road in a pair of running shoes as easily as I could have 100 Horses between my legs!

Too funny, I am just freakin hilarious.

I will try to write more, really I will.

Be brave.
Curtai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home