Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DO you ever get to spread out to accomplish anything?


This has been the state of my mind lately. I can not seem to get my mind around the tasks ahead of me. I am putting things out of order in my life. Sequencing is key normally to my success, however when I have a big one in front of me, task, decision, etc, it seems that I get twisted into inaction. I despise that. In fact I sit here blogging when in fact, I should be looking at training procedures. guh.

Anyhow, I think i have cleared the decks on a couple of these. I have completed my travel arrangements to the Poconos in October for the foliage change! Woo Hoo.

We will be staying in the Blue Room at the Bischwind Inn Bed and Breakfast.
www.bischwind.com, which this should be a nice weekend. Marathon included!
www.steamtownmarathon.com

One day at a time.
Curtai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home