Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It has Evloved




From a simple scooter that I want to scoot around on, to a full motorcycle. It is not a fancy nor big, but a motorcycle nontheless. Robia was sure to mention the slide into the motorcycle. She says that it is a little stressful for her. I will be careful, wear a helmet and not go too fast. Millions of people ride motorcycles all the time, they don't all get into hellish wrecks. Most of the time, paying attention is the key.

Anyhow I ran last night a short one, but ran all the same. Not fast, I did not even time it.

I am all set for the Marathon in OCtober in the Poconos, but am surely questioning the Race in September in TUpelo. I may simply not be ready, unless I pull my head out right this minute with diet and discipline. (neither of which is my favorite)

We'll see, the Tupelo Marathon is one that I can wait to sign up for until the last minute if need be. Now that sounds like a person who is NOT committed.

Hmmmmm

Curtai
Perhaps I should just go slower for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home