Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Motorcycle on Hold


Motorcycle is on hold till after the first of the year. I will explain why sometime when I am able to concentrate without being dizzy! For now sufficed to say, we are taking an obsession break. Perhaps I can again concentrate on running. Scranton is coming on quickly and although it is a down hillish course, it could get ugly if I am not trained up for it.

According to the schedule, I should be running a 14 this weekend. Hey this is OK, I am still OK. I was really worried about not being on pace, but I can do a 14 at lunch today (If I take a three Hour Lunch!) WHew, that makes me feel better.
I have 13 weeks left and according to the literature I have read, roughly 5-7 more dizzy days with BPPV.

Hope this finds you well and happy.

Curtai

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home