Saturday, July 15, 2006

Feeling better




Dizzy-Curt
Barf- Sierra
URI-Robia
Ear Infection - Josh
Sheesh!

I have to tell you, being Dizzy for no apparent reason is freaky! I do not drink but I have had a few in my time. This is what it feels like. BPPV is supposed to last for a while 8-10 days, I will say that the internet yielded some good results as I found some excersizes that are intended to move the otoliths (ear rocks) to the anterior canals in the ears which is not the balance center.

Anyhow, I feel a little better today and if the improvement continues the same for tomorrow then I will be stoked. The entire family has fallen apart in the last couple weeks. Robia is messing with a Upper Respertory thingy with her current TX may be making the immune system a little less responsive. Sierra was sick with something she ate, Joshua has a double ear infection! Sheesh, when it rains it pours.

Be well,
Vaya Con Dios
Curtai

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home