Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ultimate was Good


Ever have those days where your physical level elevates a little. Last night was like that. My sprinting during Ultimate Firsbee, which I use to really abuse my body, actually for cross training, was great. Anyhow I was running and throwing pretty well. I was not catching as well as I'd like, but the feeling was there, catch with my right hand and all will be well. But I noticed that I was separating and that my acceleration was good. Now this is as far removed from the distance running pace as I can get. I substitue it each week for a 5 mile run. Am I robbing myself?

I need to do strength training each morning with the therabands to increase the range and flexibility of the muscels for my shoulder. SLowly getting better each day....

Anyhow, I will do 6+ tonight and we'll go from there.

Many miles and not a lot of time to put them in before the TUpelo Marathon.
I am signing up for my two local runs, Billy Bowleggs Midnight 5K and the Gate to Gate run on Eglin Air Force Base.

Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home