Friday, April 28, 2006

Its Coming Back



The Joy of the run, purely for running. It has been a while. Between the hell of rehab and the post Marathon blues, it has been a struggle. I went for a two mile run on wednesday and a four miler on Thursday. Neither time was fast, but I did enjoy myself. There was a point where I hit the magic trip point where the run from being a slog, where each step requires effort, to an experience where I feel the sun shining, see the trees lazily blowing in the breeze and feel that little spring right at the end of toe-off. Those who understand the difference understand running for no other purpose than it feels good.

Sierra has about 3 different productions she is in over the next three days... 1 show Fri night, 2 Saturday, 2 Sunday and one on Monday. I am tired just thinking about it. This is mi vida loca!

Be well Vaya con Dios,

Curtai

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Glad to hear the joy is coming back - there's no point to running if you don't enjoy it.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home