Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'll just sit and watch TV


Sweet mother of God. I have not been this badly injured, ever. I do not know what to do with myself, I am going to lose my mind....
I went to the house for lunch and instead of at least walking, I just sat, ate and watched TV. I need to get some input and support on how to handle this.

What is the lesson? How do I relate to someone who is incapacitated for a long haul?

HMMMMM, perhaps patience, tolerance, kindness

Shoot, I know there are people who understand. I need a plan, a schedule, something more than freakin wait till next Monday, then we'll see how you are progressing, What is that.

How about we friggin fix the damn thing.

Welcome to my nightmare.

Run, hell, I just need to get off the damn couch!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home