Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ready to Go!


Well today we are off to Disney! I am going to spend the next two days sitting as much as possible without being a wet blanket to Robia and Sierra. I am going to enjoy the parks, just slowly!

The family decorated a Tyvek suit that I am going to use for the warm up and to wear during the time before the race to keep warm. It looks fantastic. There are random Disney sayings and program sayings and other encouragements. I feel very supported in this endeavor.

I am going to the Local sports store to get my e.gels I tried the cliff shots that are going to be available and they were/are the worst tasting things that I have ever tried. Sorry Cliff, IMHO you missed, wide right.

I ran 2 miles yesterday and the only thing I am doing is perhaps 2 miles on Saturday just to loosen up. I will be back after the Marathon with a full report, wish me luck!

Vaya con Dios.
Curtai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home