Friday, September 29, 2006

Running for the sake of running


Dang today was the most beautiful day for running in months. One of those days where the sun is out but not beating on you. The humidity was low, which for Florida is a big deal. I ran in visor, MP3 player and raceready shorts. The neighbors might not like it, but I did not care. The time was pretty good, just a month ago I would have been euphoric with it, so I am still improving at 38:15.

I think I have broken in the new shoes well enough to give them the nod. THis Sunday's 10 miler will determine. They have to be perfectly comfortable or they are out.


Anyhow, I am feeling the effect of taper, with additional energy and a real Desire to run forever...... LOL.

Rest Daniel-san, says Mr. Miyagi.

We leave next Thursday and spend a day in Philadelphia, then Drive to the Pocono's to the Bischwind. (Doesn't that just sound cool). I hope Robia enjoys herself as I think she is feeling shortchanged that her weekend is associated with a marathon. I suppose a weekend associated with a Marathon is better than no weekend. I would still like to do another one before Pensacola, who knows maybe I will find one somewhere...... HEHEHEHEHEmmmmmmmwwwwwhahahahahahahaha.

Curtai Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home