Friday, September 15, 2006

Boston


You know I talked about doing Boston, but never realized I could do it without being a lightening bolt runner. Well I found a way. I am going to run for Charity.

www.liverteam.org

I am very excited about this, nervous and excited, nervous about raising the money and excited to have the opportunity to run THE BOSTON Marathon......

Whoa... How cool is this.

I waited to publish this post until they charged me the entry fee!

Very Cool!

More Later
Curtai out.

I need to figure out how many houses there are in my neighborhood 200 at 10 bucks each is $2000 hehehehehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Curtai, I should warn you that many runners think that running Boston without qualifying is cheating.

You asked how I'm training. There is a book by Pete Pfitzinger called "Advanced Marathoning" (http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Marathoning-Pete-Pfitzinger/dp/0736034315/sr=8-1/qid=1158347242/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3751492-5223959?ie=UTF8&s=books)
and my schedule is the 24 weeks/70 miles one. I'm following it very closely, because I think consistency is very important.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Curtai said...

LOL, I know it, there will always be a * next to it. I will let it sit there until I actually qualify one day. Based on the fact that I am currently a 4:20 marathoner.... Getting to Boston by Qualifying is not a likely story! So I will go with the thought that I am raising money and that in the end, I may one day get there.

I am totally going for the experience.

Curtai Out!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home