Friday, April 23, 2010

Marine Corps Marathon

So I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon. October 31, 2010 I will toe the line and try to go the distance again. FOrtunately that gives me a little time to get into the swing of things. Right now I am at half marathon fitness and endurance level. It will take a little to put me into the full level. I would like to do something sooner, but life, softball and t-ball for the kids is more pressing :) I will begine training in ernest around 20 weeks prior to the event. That will give me a few months.

Official training will begin on June 6. I have little doubt about my ability, the question as always will be what God's plan ACTUALLY is. LOL. I hope the two coincide this time around.

Knee is being a little bothersome, I would like to get it looked at just to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong in there. It feels like there is an ice-pick on the medial side that hurts during footstrike. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home