Wednesday, October 21, 2009



Ok so these are my running shoes, for better or worse, well ok not for worse, I would dump them in a heartbeat if I could find better. The trick is I would have to buy other, then run on them for some time to determine if they are better. I am not willing to take that time at this point in my newly found running infancy. So lets just hope....for better.

Feeling very drawn to the West Coast right now. It is all good, as I understand some of why. I think part of it is grass and greener etc, part of it is something new. Part of it is nostalgia, part of it is concern for both my mom and dad. I worry that there is not really anyone to take care of them........ I am concerned that since Grams has moved to Carson City, that T is coming home to an empty house.

The easy thing to do is to stay put here in Northwest Florida, but I am not sure it is the right thing to do.......

Very comfortable 40 minute run today. I believe my body is beginning to remember. That feels good. Now for something epic. thats all I need right, something epic. Lord help me.

Curtai Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home