Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well Well Well,

This week and part of last

Ran 6 miles Current Season Record
Ran lunch 3.1 miles ~ 29:03 yesterday and 28:59 Today. Both Current Season Records

I am using the term Current Season as I have had bouts of fattyness between "seasons" of running. I love running but I can nto compare the current effort and results to 3 years ago, or 20 years ago, thus I will just call this time the current season.

Also I sort of like that no one comments here, It gives this a diary feel. It will be interesting to read of my efforts and foibles when I am an old (er) man.

LOL

I wonder what the oldest guy to finish a Marathon this year is.... (Googled) wow 94. Now I do not figure to be the one guy, but who knows what it will be like in 2058.

Right now I want to run the 1/2 in Seaside and finsih on the same day I start. under my own power without medical intervention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home