Wednesday, September 20, 2006



OK here is me with my technical shirt and happy as a lark to have made the Disney Marathon in 4:20:21. I need to remember that not every race brings a better time. and that is OK. Just run for fun....

OK is anybody buying this nonsense? Not me baby, I am gonna beat that time if only by a little bit. I am oficially tapering now although I am not sure what for, I have not put in the miles required to NEED a taper. But I shall take one nontheless. I still get to do a 14 and a 10 before the Marathon so I should not go to crazy and as always I will be playing Ultimate Frisbee, which keeps me somewhat sane.

Today I ran a 2 mile loosen up run, more of a rest day really

just at 20 mins so 10 minutes per mile. I am looking to go at 9:30 pace for the marathon. Good Luck to me!

Curtai Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home