Thursday, August 16, 2007

It is Freaking Hot!

HOT


Getting a little better, slowly, 24:56 for my two miles today.


Ugh, The heat was almost unbearable today. I like to run in the mid-day heat but this was too much, I felt nauseous after. Enough of that though,


I went running today even though I did not really want to go. That is a good sign. I suspect another few weeks and it will be habit and I will miss it if I do not go. I need to telly that it is a hard thing to get back to it after some time.


I want to expand this time to include other kinds of workouts. When marathoning, it feels as though the rest of me gets ignored.


I have some strethcy bands and free weights. I will make something with those....

Did I tell you I hate the gym, I mean loathe like cooked, snot dripping orca loathe.


I need to change this mind set if I am gonna do myself any good at all.!


I think that I am getting ready for my first reward for running, after a week of it I am giving myself a new pair of running glasses. All the ones I have are horrible. We'll keep it near 25 bucks so I don't break the bank. I am also thinking of reloading music in the MP3 player.


Anyhow, on the trail back, one step at a time, PS weight was 194 today, Goal is 162.5 with a window of 160-165 Lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home